Cactus Leather BiFold Card Wallet - Cognac
Introducing a wallet that redefines convenience: the Vegan Plant-Based Cactus Leather BiFold Card Wallet. With its slim and sleek design, this wallet effortlessly fits into your pocket or bag, ensuring you stay organized without the bulk. The BiFold design offers ample storage for your essential cards and cash, while the thoughtfully designed compartments provide easy access to your belongings. Stay stylishly organized, wherever you go.
- Stylish Bi-Fold Card holder for on-the-go men and women.
- 6 card slots and 2 inner pockets organize cards, cash, and bills.
- PETA approved & USDA ceritified plant based vegan leather material.
- Handmade with care, ensuring exceptional quality and detail.
- Swedish minimalist design fits seamlessly into daily or travel use.
- Gold-embossed IKON SWEDEN Logo adds elegance.
Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 0.5 cm
Weight: 40 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Cactus leather or Desserto is a USDA certified bio-based material made from cactus leaves. The backing contains 65% recycled cotton and 35% recycled polyester with a top layer of water based PU.
This PETA approved innovative plant based leather is created from Nopal cactus in Mexico with very low CO2 emissions and water usage, making it one of the most sustainable and environment friendly vegan leather. No cutting of cactus plant is involved in the process.
Lining is 100% cotton or Recycled polyester.
Country of origin
Material - Mexico
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
We ship Globally - FREE SHIPPING
For Discounted products - Shipping at checkout
More info here Custom & Shipping
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
Remember that this product is highly organic and like your skin, requires care. However, the material is resistant and just a few precautions need to be observed.
1. To keep it clean, remove dirt with a soft clean cloth. Use small amount of shampoo if required
2.Do not place hot objects on the material
3. Do not use harsh chemicals or household cleaning products
4. Do not use acetone to clean the material
Made organically from leaves of Nopal cactus. Created in Mexico, no cutting of plant is involved.
In fact lower water consumption makes this a environment friendly material.
It is organic, partially biodegradable, soft, durable, high quality and a better sustainable option for fashion industry.