Cactus Leather BiFold Card Wallet - Navy Blue
Elevate your accessory game with our Vegan Plant-Based Cactus Leather BiFold Card Wallet. Meticulously crafted with attention to detail, this wallet boasts not only eco-consciousness but also unmatched quality. The cactus leather exterior exudes a luxurious texture, setting you apart in any setting. Its durability ensures that you'll enjoy this wallet's sophistication for years to come, making it a timeless investment in both style and sustainability.
Key Attributes: Sustainable, Partially Biodegradable, Vegan, Low Carbon footprint, Eco Friendly
- Fashionable Bi-Fold Card holder suitable for busy individuals, both men and women.
- Contains 6 card slots and 2 inner pockets to neatly arrange cards, cash, and bills.
- PETA approved & USDA ceritified plant based vegan leather material.
- Crafted by hand, guaranteeing exceptional quality and attention to detail.
- The slim and minimalist Swedish design effortlessly complements everyday use.
- The Gold-embossed Signature IKON SWEDEN Logo introduces an element of sophistication.
Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 0.5 cm
Weight: 40 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Cactus leather or Desserto is a USDA certified bio-based material made from cactus leaves. The backing contains 65% recycled cotton and 35% recycled polyester with a top layer of water based PU.
This PETA approved innovative plant based leather is created from Nopal cactus in Mexico with very low CO2 emissions and water usage, making it one of the most sustainable and environment friendly vegan leather. No cutting of cactus plant is involved in the process.
Lining is 100% cotton or Recycled polyester.
Country of origin
Material - Mexico
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
Processing time - 1 to 2 days
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
More info here Custom & Shipping
Remember that this product is highly organic and like your skin, requires care. However, the material is resistant and just a few precautions need to be observed.
1. To keep it clean, remove dirt with a soft clean cloth. Use small amount of shampoo if required
2.Do not place hot objects on the material
3. Do not use harsh chemicals or household cleaning products
4. Do not use acetone to clean the material
Made organically from leaves of Nopal cactus. Created in Mexico, no cutting of plant is involved.
In fact lower water consumption makes this a environment friendly material.
It is organic, partially biodegradable, soft, durable, high quality and a better sustainable option for fashion industry.