Coconut Leather BiFold Card Wallet - Dark Grey
Dress in sophisticated style while looking after the environment with this Coconut Leather Bi Fold Card Wallet. Crafted for the eco-conscious men and women, this wallet is fashionably sustainable, vegan-friendly, and ethically-sourced, utilizing upcycled coconut waste to create a minimalist accessory perfect for everyday use.
Every individual card holder has been meticulously designed to address your specific practical requirements while also minimizing the impact on the environment by reducing your carbon footprint.
A 100% biodegradable and 100% plastic-free luxury made from coconut.
- Equipped with 6 card slots and 2 interior pockets, this sleek unisex Bi Fold Card Holder exemplifies our collection of premium vegan accessories.
- Handcrafted from PETA approved plant-based coconut leather and lined with cotton, the wallet is entirely biodegradable and plastic-free, contributing to sustainability.
- The wallet features a self-embossed IKON SWEDEN logo, adding a touch of minimalist luxury to its design.
- Did you know that the colors of coconut leather comes from plants and are free from any chemicals?
- Weighing light and designed with sleekness, the wallet is effortlessly portable in pockets or bags.
- Originating from Swedish design, the slim wallet harmonizes style with eco-consciousness, suitable for everyday use.
Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 0.5 cm
Weight: 40 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Coconut leather is one of the most versatile PETA approved vegan leather. It is the first vegan leather which is 100% biodegradable, plastic free, Eco-friendly and free from any toxic chemicals. It is one of the most organic, cruelty free, sustainable and high quality vegan leather which is a perfect example of recycled, environment friendly and sustainable fashion.
Made from coconut waste, this material is 100% biodegradable with ZERO plastic content and is entirely organic. Even the color of the material are made from PLANTS.
Lining is 100% cotton
Country of origin
Material - India
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
We ship Globally - FREE SHIPPING
For Discounted products - Shipping at checkout
More info here Custom & Shipping
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
Coconut Leather is water resistant material. New article is little stiff but gets more soft with time.
For longevity always clean using dry cloth with pine turpentine oil and then apply beeswax / carnauba wax.
Keep your wallet in a dry and ventilated space
Use dust bags or pouches to protect it from scratches.
Made with durable biocomposite material from Coconut waste, it has a feel comparable to leather. It is water resistant and contains absolutely no artificial ‘nasties’.
Note: The dyes used for dyeing Coconut Leather are natural which comes from the flower, bark or tuber of plant found locally in India, due to which the color of the product may look slightly different in appearance to the picture.