Cactus Leather Slim Wallet - Cognac
The Cactus Leather Slim Wallet in Cognac is perfect for the ethical fashionista. Crafted from sustainably harvested vegan cactus leather, this chic wallet for women is both eco-friendly and cruelty-free. With card slots, this stylish plant-based wallet keeps your essentials organized while making a fashion statement. Handcrafted with care, this sustainable wallet is the perfect addition to any ethical wardrobe.
Key Attributes: Sustainable, Partially Biodegradable, Vegan, Low Carbon footprint, Eco Friendly
- Effortlessly arrange up to 18 cards using the 6 card slots.
- Accommodate cash, folded bills, or even a sleek mobile phone in the dual compartments on both sides.
- Safely store coins, small jewelry, or keys in the dedicated secure zip pocket.
- PETA approved & USDA ceritified plant based vegan leather material.
- Enhance any outfit with the sleek and sophisticated design that exudes elegance.
- Scandinavian design reflects dedication to quality, seamlessly combining refinement and practicality.
- The gold-color embossed IKON SWEDEN logo adds a hint of luxury and style.
Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 1.5 cm
Weight: 115 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Cactus leather or Desserto is a USDA certified bio-based material made from cactus leaves. The backing contains 65% recycled cotton and 35% recycled polyester with a top layer of water based PU.
This PETA approved innovative plant based leather is created from Nopal cactus in Mexico with very low CO2 emissions and water usage, making it one of the most sustainable and environment friendly vegan leather. No cutting of cactus plant is involved in the process.
Lining is 100% cotton or Recycled polyester.
Country of origin
Material - Mexico
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
Processing time - 1 to 2 days
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
More info here Custom & Shipping
Remember that this product is highly organic and like your skin, requires care. However, the material is resistant and just a few precautions need to be observed.
1. To keep it clean, remove dirt with a soft clean cloth. Use small amount of shampoo if required
2.Do not place hot objects on the material
3. Do not use harsh chemicals or household cleaning products
4. Do not use acetone to clean the material
Made organically from leaves of Nopal cactus. Created in Mexico, no cutting of plant is involved.
In fact lower water consumption makes this a environment friendly material.
It is organic, partially biodegradable, soft, durable, high quality and a better sustainable option for fashion industry.