Kochi | Coconut Leather Long Zip Wallet - Oceanic
Combining sophisticated style with ethical production, the vegan Coconut Leather Long Zip Wallet is an accessory with a conscience. Its luxurious 100% biodegradable and 100% plastic-free coconut leather material is eco-friendly, ethically sourced and cruelty-free, giving fashion-conscious women a beautiful yet sustainable choice. Indulge in its timeless design that is sure to draw admiring glances.
The unique Ocean green color of the women wallet is also created using plants and is free from any artificial nasties.
Key Attributes: Sustainable, Partially Biodegradable, Vegan, Recycled Material, Eco Friendly
- Smooth and secure closure with a high-quality YKK zipper.
- Keep upto 16 or more cards organized in 8 dedicated slots and secure your belongings like coins, small jewelry, or keys in the zip pocket.
- Two compartments for cash, folded bills, and even a slim mobile phone.
- Coconut leather exterior and high quality vegan leather inside aligns with eco-conscious values.
- Meticulously handcrafted with PETA approved plant-based coconut leather, vegan leather, and cotton lining, reflecting environmental responsibility.
- The self-embossed IKON SWEDEN logo adds an element of minimalist elegance.
- Infused with Swedish design, this zip-around wallet exemplifies eco-conscious sophistication.
Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 2 cm
Weight: 135 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Coconut leather is one of the most versatile PETA approved vegan leather. It is the first vegan leather which is 100% biodegradable, plastic free, Eco-friendly and free from any toxic chemicals. It is one of the most organic, cruelty free, sustainable and high quality vegan leather which is a perfect example of recycled, environment friendly and sustainable fashion.
Made from coconut waste, this material is 100% biodegradable with ZERO plastic content and is entirely organic. Even the color of the material are made from PLANTS.
Lining is 100% cotton
Country of origin
Material - India
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
Processing time - 1 to 2 days
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
More info here Custom & Shipping
Coconut Leather is water resistant material. New article is little stiff but gets more soft with time.
For longevity always clean using dry cloth with pine turpentine oil and then apply beeswax / carnauba wax.
Keep your wallet in a dry and ventilated space
Use dust bags or pouches to protect it from scratches.
Made with durable biocomposite material from Coconut waste, it has a feel comparable to leather. It is water resistant and contains absolutely no artificial ‘nasties’.
Note: The dyes used for dyeing Coconut Leather are natural which comes from the flower, bark or tuber of plant found locally in India, due to which the color of the product may look slightly different in appearance to the picture.