Coconut Leather BiFold Card Wallet - Cutch Brown
Look your best and be kind to the planet with this Coconut Leather Bi Fold Card Wallet. This stylish wallet is a great way to go green - it's vegan-friendly, ethically-sourced, and made with upcycled coconut waste.
Our Vegan Coconut Leather BiFold Card Holder offers a perfect blend of compartments, ensuring your cards, IDs, and cash are always within reach. The sleek design fits comfortably into any pocket or bag, making it your ideal companion for everyday adventures.
A 100% biodegradable and 100% plastic-free luxury made from coconut.
- Equipped with 6 card slots and 2 interior pockets, this sleek unisex Bi Fold Card Holder exemplifies our collection of premium vegan accessories.
- Handcrafted from PETA approved plant-based coconut leather and lined with cotton, the wallet is entirely biodegradable and plastic-free, contributing to sustainability.
- Did you know that the colors of coconut leather comes from plants and are free from any chemicals?
- The wallet features a self-embossed IKON SWEDEN logo, adding a touch of minimalist luxury to its design.
- Each piece is meticulously designed to cater to your practical needs while minimizing your carbon footprint.
- Originating from Swedish design, the slim wallet harmonizes style with eco-consciousness, suitable for everyday use.
Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 0.5 cm
Weight: 40 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Coconut leather is one of the most versatile PETA approved vegan leather. It is the first vegan leather which is 100% biodegradable, plastic free, Eco-friendly and free from any toxic chemicals. It is one of the most organic, cruelty free, sustainable and high quality vegan leather which is a perfect example of recycled, environment friendly and sustainable fashion.
Made from coconut waste, this material is 100% biodegradable with ZERO plastic content and is entirely organic. Even the color of the material are made from PLANTS.
Lining is 100% cotton
Country of origin
Material - India
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
We ship Globally - FREE SHIPPING
For Discounted products - Shipping at checkout
More info here Custom & Shipping
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
Coconut Leather is water resistant material. New article is little stiff but gets more soft with time.
For longevity always clean using dry cloth with pine turpentine oil and then apply beeswax / carnauba wax.
Keep your wallet in a dry and ventilated space
Use dust bags or pouches to protect it from scratches.
Made with durable biocomposite material from Coconut waste, it has a feel comparable to leather. It is water resistant and contains absolutely no artificial ‘nasties’.
Note: The dyes used for dyeing Coconut Leather are natural which comes from the flower, bark or tuber of plant found locally in India, due to which the color of the product may look slightly different in appearance to the picture.