Cactus Leather BiFold Card Wallet - Black
Experience timeless luxury with this black, vegan Cactus Leather BiFold Card Wallet. Crafted from plant-based cactus leather, this vegan leather card wallet is the perfect accessory to express luxurious sophistication with an eco-friendly conscience. Slim yet sturdy, this stylish and ethical accessory will become a timeless staple in your wardrobe. Enjoy the convenience of the BiFold design and the confidence of a cruelty-free fashion choice.
Key Attributes: Sustainable, Partially Biodegradable, Vegan, Low Carbon footprint, Eco Friendly
- Stylish Bi Fold Card holder for men and women on the go.
- 6 card slots, 2 inner pockets for cards, cash and bills.
- PETA approved & USDA ceritified plant based vegan leather material.
- Handmade with care, ensuring attention to detail and exceptional quality
- Swedish minimalist and slim design fits sealessly into everyday or travel use.
- Signature IKON SWEDEN Logo embossed in Gold adds a touch of elegance.
Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 0.5 cm
Weight: 40 g
Material & Sustainability
Material & Sustainability
Cactus leather or Desserto is a USDA certified bio-based material made from cactus leaves. The backing contains 65% recycled cotton and 35% recycled polyester with a top layer of water based PU.
This PETA approved innovative plant based leather is created from Nopal cactus in Mexico with very low CO2 emissions and water usage, making it one of the most sustainable and environment friendly vegan leather. No cutting of cactus plant is involved in the process.
Lining is 100% cotton or Recycled polyester.
Country of origin
Material - Mexico
Manufacturing - India
For Wallets, we use Eco-friendly, biodegradable, plastic free cotton canvas pouch for packaging and request you to REUSE it (for watches, jewelry etc.)
For Bags, we use 100% biodegradable cotton dust bags.
The E-comm boxes are made from partially recycled paper procured from FSC accredited supplier.
Processing time - 1 to 2 days
EU, UK - 3 to 5 working days
US, CAN, AUS, OTHER - 5 to 7 working days
More info here Custom & Shipping
Remember that this product is highly organic and like your skin, requires care. However, the material is resistant and just a few precautions need to be observed.
1. To keep it clean, remove dirt with a soft clean cloth. Use small amount of shampoo if required
2.Do not place hot objects on the material
3. Do not use harsh chemicals or household cleaning products
4. Do not use acetone to clean the material
Made organically from leaves of Nopal cactus. Created in Mexico, no cutting of plant is involved.
In fact lower water consumption makes this a environment friendly material.
It is organic, partially biodegradable, soft, durable, high quality and a better sustainable option for fashion industry.